Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy Independence Day!

My 4th of July manicure is a giant glitter-bomb! Seriously, it's going to take a week to get all of this glitter off of my fingernails. I still have some in my cuticles that I just couldn't get out. It's gorgeous, though!

I have on two coats of Julep "America". "America" is jam-packed with red micro-glitter, mixed with medium-sized pieces of blue and silver hex glitter, and silver star glitter, although the silver stars are harder to find. To finish the look, I applied blue french tips with Wet 'n Wild Megalast "Root of All Evil", a metallic blue. Although I don't understand the name... you'd think "Root of All Evil" would be a green, not a blue. :)

Julep "America" Bottle


Wet 'n Wild Megalast "Root of All Evil" Bottle


No comments:

Post a Comment