Monday, February 6, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my nail blog! I'm an amateur nail polish addict, and my fascination grows every day. Hopefully my nail polish skills will increase along with my blogging skills. :) My plan is to talk about polishes in all price ranges, and show you my own personal manicures. I promise to get more interesting as I get more experienced!

Last Friday I gave myself a glitter French manicure.


I used Essie "Trophy Wife" for the base color, with Sinful Colors "Nail Junkie" for the glitter tips. The gold line is metallic tape strips you can buy from eBay.

This was only my second attempt at a French Manicure. I'm not very good at painting the French tips freehand, so I have to use the guide stickers. The first time I tried a couple of months ago I thought the polish was dry, but apparently it wasn't, and the guide stickers ruined my polish. :(  I was much happier with this attempt.

Next week I'm planning on a Valentine's manicure... I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment