Monday, May 7, 2012

Lotsa Dots


One Hundred, to be exact.

This week I gave myself a dotted manicure with my dotting tools. The colors were inspired by (and intended to match) the dress I wore to my nephew's confirmation on Sunday. You can see it in the background of my photos. My nails are painted an orange base with puple, white, and pink dots. The pink dots are hard to see in the photos, but they are there!


The base color is two coats of Wet n Wild fastdry "9.0.2.1.Orange". I probably could have used three coats, because in person, in the right light, you can still see some visible nail line. Oh, well. The white dots are Sinful Colors "Snow Me White, the purple dots are Rimmel London "Violet Metal", and the pink dots are from the E.L.F. Cosmetics "Metallic Neon" collection, but there's no name on the bottle of polish.


This was a fun and easy manicure. The dots are really not hard to do. If you don't have a dotting tool, there are a variety of things you probably have in your house you can use instead, like the head of a straight pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment