Monday, April 30, 2012

Milani 3D Holographic Polish


This week's manicure is just one color of polish, but I think it's a pretty nice one. It's Milani 3D Holographic "Hi-Tech", purchased from CVS.  I would say it's a stretch to call it 3D, but the holographic effect is gorgeous. I just couldn't capture the effect with my camera. I used three coats to get full coverage. I also had to clip my nails down again due to peeling nails.

Sorry for the short post this week, but I had a pretty bad vertigo spell Saturday overnight, and I fell in my bathroom. So Sunday, the day I did this manicure, I was just exhausted and not up to much. Even doing this made me tired.

Also, Frazzle and Aniploish are having a great giveaway! They're giving away different sets of polishes to TEN different winners! Read all about it and enter here: http://thekarend.blogspot.com/2012/04/2nd-blogiversary-giveaway.html?spref=fb

No comments:

Post a Comment