Thursday, August 8, 2013

An Oldie But A Goodie: OPI Not Like The Movies

This polish is Not Like The Movies, part of OPI's Katy Perry Collection from a few years ago. Not Like The Movies is a metallic purple, gray and green multichrome with a bit of silver glitter thrown in. It's a bit sheer--I could have made do with 3 coats, but I applied 4 coats because I REALLY wanted the depth of coverage and no visible nail line.

Since this collection is a few years old, I got it at the beginning of the year for half the retail price at TJ Maxx. Well, TJ Maxx sells them in two packs, so you pay the same amount, but get two polishes for the price of one. Most of my OPIs and NOPIs came from TJ Maxx or Marshall's!

I'm not sure what took me so long to use this polish, it is simply gorgeous!

OPI Not Like The Movies

OPI Not Like The Movies

OPI Not Like The Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment