Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Kleancolor Chunky Holo Bluebell

It's been a few weeks since I've had a chance to blog about my nails! Between getting my kids ready to go back to school and settling into a new routine, I just couldn't find the time to squeeze it in, but now I'm back with something pretty awesome to show you!

I bought a bunch of Kleancolor holos and glitters from ebay last year, and I've really only used some of them a couple times. Boy, I should have broken this one out earlier. This is Kleancolor "Chunky Holo Bluebell" over Wet 'n Wild Megalast "Root of All Evil".


Just look at all those colors! With most multichromes you have to be in just the right light to see it, but not this one!

"Bluebell" is a laying effect polish, so you won't get this great holo if you use it by itself, it must be layered over a darker polish. I kind of wish I had used a darker blue for my base color, but I do love "Root of All Evil".



Also, it's my birthday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment