Sunday, August 4, 2013

Multichrome Madness with Ozotic 505!

 

I am in LOVE with this multichrome manicure! This is Ozotic 505 layered over OPI Russian Navy. Russian Navy is a classic OPI polish that's a dark navy blue shimmer with magenta tones, giving it a bit of a purple look. Ozotic 505 is a multichrome polish that shifts from dark green to dark purple to blue. It's always meant to be layered over a dark shade of polish to get the full effect. If I'm remembering correctly, Ozotic is no longer manufacturing this shade, so if you really want this polish your best bet is Ebay, of course. There may be some online retailers that still have some left in stock, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

This post is going to be text-light and picture-heavy! Isn't it GORGEOUS? Unfortunately, as you can see from most of the pictures, I smushed the tips a little bit on my index and ring fingers before I had a chance to photograph them in the daylight. I thought they were DRY! :(




An inside photo taken before I accidentally smushed the tips:



No comments:

Post a Comment