Thursday, August 1, 2013

Milani Diamond Dazzle over Funky Fingers Pink Pixels


 I had time to paint my nails a second time this week! That's not unusual for most nail bloggers, but it is for me. I have on two coats of "Pink Pixels" by Funky Fingers, and one coat of "Diamond Dazzle" by Milani.


Funky Fingers is a brand sold at Five Below, a store where everything costs $5 or less. So far I've really liked this brand. I'm not 100% sure "Pink Pixels" is a good shade on me, though. I think it actually looks more peach than pink, or maybe a pink with an orange shimmer, which is why my brain says "peach". Also, the bottles are an odd shape to hold for a good photograph. ;-)

Milani is a widely-available brand I've seen at K-Mart, CVS and Walgreens. "Diamond Dazzle" is an iridescent glitter in a clear base that will complement almost any color you wear it over.

Sorry for the slightly blurry pictures... my camera just has a terrible time focusing on glitter. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment